Full Day CPI Training
January 10, 2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
WCESC Conference Center
The cost is $45.00 per participant
Please pay with PO or check made out to WCESC
The maximum participants per session is 40
Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® Training
With a focus on prevention, our core training program equips staff with proven strategies for safely defusing anxious, hostile, or violent behavior.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Comply with legislative mandates.
- Meet regulatory/accreditation standards.
- Improve staff retention.
- Minimize exposure to liability.
- Promote Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security.