Credit Recovery, Credit Flexibility, AP or Elective courses
Available to JH/HS students year round
Pat Paré, Program Supervisor
Dee Wilms, Administrative Assistant
Phone: 513-695-2900, ext. 2920
Amy Kistler, Administrative Assistant
Phone: 513-695-2900, ext. 2902
The Warren County ESC is part of Ohio’s statewide support system, affiliated with the Ohio Department of Education. We provide “virtual” credit recovery, credit flexibility, AP or elective courses through online providers. Courses are available to middle and high school students. All courses are 100% online and available year-round. Hundreds of students have completed courses successfully. The combination of 24/7 access and email with online teachers creates many opportunities for students to succeed.
A students license is active for 90 consecutive days.
$300 per semester which is a 1/2 credit.
$140 for any additional 1/2 credit taken within the same 90 days.
Note: The license is open for 90 consecutive days.
Payment can be made by personal check, money order, or cash (please bring exact change). NO REFUNDS. Make checks payable to WCESC.
Forms: All required forms are available to print on the right side of this screen.
Who is Responsible for which tasks:
PARENTS AND STUDENTS:
- Submit completed application and payment for one semester to:
Warren County ESC, 1879 Deerfield Rd., Lebanon, OH 45036.
- Application must be signed by school counselor (or school designee).
- Provide your own computer.
It is the responsibility of the parent or student to notify WCESC when they are ready to have another course activated. This is NOT an automatic process.
- Signature on application form (this indicates that courses listed are appropriate and will be accepted by the school for graduation credit).
- Answer questions regarding the virtual course process.
- Initiate, receive and enter student information for account set up.
- Make additional course requests for students.
- Set up student account
- Send email to student/parent with log in credentials
- Assist and monitor student progress
- Provide transcripts of completed credit