Warren County ESC uses the Dayton Area School Employment Consortium to handle applications for certified, classified, and administrative positions. Any positions we have available will be listed on their web site:
If you wish to be considered for positions in the Dayton Area School Employment Consortium you will need to complete a Frontline application. Please note that if you already have a Frontline application, you may use that application to submit for positions.
If you are having issues submitting an application please click here:
Warren County ESC has a vacancy for your consideration. Please find the details below.
- Educational Interpreter - Waynesville JobID: 14536
- Educational Interpreter - Ross Local Schools JobID: 14531
- Occupational Therapist - Franklin JobID: 14530
- Family and Community Partnership Liaison JobID: 14529
- Intervention Specialist-Moderate to Intense - Loveland JobID: 14525
- Speech Language Pathologist-Long Term Substitute JobID: 14361
- Speech Language Pathologist - Part Time JobID: 14337
- Intervention Specialist - Leave Coverage Warren County Learning Center, Franklin JobID: 14320
- Occupational Therapy - Leave Coverage Miamisburg School District JobID: 14282
- School Psychologist - Substitute Lebanon City Schools JobID: 13820
- RN or LPN JobID: 13411
Greater Ohio Virtual School has a vacancy for your consideration. Please find the details below.
- Greater Ohio Virtual School Tutor--(Building Applicant Bank) JobID: 13693
Southwest Ohio Council of Governments has a vacancy for your consideration. Please find the details below.
- Paraprofessional Mason Ohio JobID: 14498
- Van Driver JobID: 14527
- Paraprofessional WCESC Deerfield Campus, Mason Ohio JobID: 14564