WCESC honored our 2021 retirees at a recent luncheon! John Lazares, a long time educator and former WCESC superintendent, was our guest speaker. He shared some of his experiences, his book “Please Don’t Call My Mother”, and addressed what is means to be an effective educator. Many of the retirees worked with Mr. Lazares when he was superintendent at WCESC. Thank you John!
To our retirees…We appreciate your contributions over the years in providing quality services to our students, districts, and communities. Thank you; you will be missed!
- Shirley Bibler, Physical Therapy Assistant – 17 years of service at WCESC
- Marcia Booher, Special Education Supervisor – 23 years of service at WCESC
- Diane Fralick, Nurse/RN – 6 years of service at WCESC
- Dani Moore, Physical Therapist – 30 years of service at WCESC
- Barb Reichel, Intervention Specialist/MD Programming – 16 years of service at WCESC
- Connie Sanders, Intervention Specialist/MD Programming – 16 years of service at WCESC