The Warren County ESC is assisting the Kings Local School District with their search for a Chief Financial Officer.
- Thorough knowledge of and successful experience in sound fiscal management practices.
- Experience in governmental school accounting and reporting—knowledge of GAAP accounting and reporting.
- Successful experience in cash management programs.
- Familiarity with Ohio school law and finance.
- Ability to develop both short and long-range financial forecasts.
- Ability to work cooperatively with the Board, superintendent, and staff.
- Ability to evaluate, establish, and maintain adequate internal accounting controls.
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate pertinent financial information to the Board, superintendent, staff and community.
- Be able to supervise and coordinate the work of others in the Treasurer’s Office and exhibit good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a current Ohio Department of Education Treasurer’s license.
Candidates are asked to submit all communication for this position to:
Tom Isaacs, Superintendent Warren County Educational Service Center 1879 Deerfield Road Lebanon, Ohio 45036 513-695-2900 ext. 2477
To apply for this position please click here